- To provide [quality] educational programs in alternative models to help one enjoy better health
- To provide sound academic programs that lead to earning certificates, diplomas, bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees with affordable tuition that can be completed in a reasonable time frame
- To teach students how to achieve healthy states, and they, in turn, may teach others how to obtain better health
- To assist students in attaining academic and professional levels
- To teach the most scientific and proven methods for students
- To use most of the tuition profit to aid the poor and needy throughout the world by providing food, education, clothing and Biblical guidance for individuals and families
- To be an example of honesty, integrity and morality by following the commands of the Bible and its revelation of the teachings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To follow the Biblical principles on natural and holistic healing.
"Behold, I will bring health and healing to My [people] and will let them enjoy abundant peace and [prosperity]." JEREMIAH 33:6