Dr. Henry Harbuck is Kingdom College of Natural Health's Director of Student Affairs, CEO and Co-Founder. He is Special Lecturer (Naturopathic Medicine and Psychology) for ECUA in Seoul, Korea and has, in fact, traveled and lectured in 15 different countries.
During Dr. Harbuck's impressive career of more than 35 years in the natural heath care field he has authored various books including his most recent entitled, Alternative Medicine - The New Frontier and, in 1980,developed the first ever “Pain & Stress Clinic" in his hometown. In this practice, Dr. Harbuck and his staff offered various kinds of therapies including, but not limited to, elimination diets, biofeedback, psychotherapy, naturopathic medical counseling, and conventional medical intervention.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychotherapy, American National University, Arizona
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Westminster University of Guam, USA
- Doctor of Science, Institute of Science and Mathematics, West Monroe, LA USA
- Certified by American Alternative Medical Association
- Certified by American Association of Drugless Practitioners