B.A., B.Sc., D.C., N.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Jonsson has over 37 years experience in the natural health field. He is a licensed Chiropractic Physician, a traditional Naturopath, nutritional counselor, and acupuncturist. He has employed whole food nutrition, nutraceuticals, botanical medicine, homeopathic medicine, physical therapy, spinal manipulation and acupuncture in his practice. During the late 70's Dr. Jonsson pioneered the use of extensive blood chemistry testing for nutritional evaluation in his clinical practice. Research in methods of clinical evaluation for the wellness/natural practitioner continues to drive his clinical and educational interests.
As a clinical trainer, Dr. Jonsson teaches students clinical methods of patient evaluation at his office in Dallas, Texas. These methods include physical examination for the wellness practitioner, Bio Terrain testing, Blood Chemistry interpretation, electronic diagnostics methods, case history taking, and client/patient management.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Palmer University, Davenport, Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Nutrition, Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa (graduated Magna Cum Laude)
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Anglo American Institute, Boursmouth, England
- Doctor of Philosophy, Kingdom College of Natural Health, Guam, USA